Introduce myself :)

Hi everyone, my name is Linh, I'm 19 years old, I'm make-up artist and I'm from VietNam, I'm Vietnamese. I love Turkey and I know this is beautiful country,.people are friendly, helpful, honest,etc...so I want to study in there. Hope I will have many friends in there. Love all

Hello everybody, i am Omar, i am coming from Bosnia, but now i am in izmir. This year i am learning turkish, after that i will do my master here.. I finished law in my country, so here i am going to do master on human rights at dokuz eylul university.. I really want to learn turkish well, because i know that the best way to learn turkish is to speak with turkish people.. so i am open minded to make new friendships, and i think that here i will build many friend relations ..

Hi, are you in Istanbul at the moment?

Hey there,

I'm a 32yr old male from the US. I work in finance and want to meet some locals to practice language. Happy to teach English and cover the tab for food/drinks.

Thanks,
Jack

I am a lawyer I live in Istanbul, and I work in the field of human rights, and I would love to become friends in order to try to practice the English language, and in return I can teach you Arabic language that was important to you ...

I generally like to get to know other cultures and loved friends

Could you please My Friend

Ammar

can we be friends ? i am ammar work in Istanbul as a lawyer

Nice to meet you Ammar. What app do people use most to communicate? Snapchat?

Hi.good to hear that you wants to learn Turkish.. Have a nice day.

Hi jack

Hi Linh,

I am Chi, I am from Expertrans Global company. Sorry if this message causes you any inconvenience.
We are looking for Turkish Vietnamese Translators for project in the last of 2016.
Are you interested in translation job?

Thanks

hi blackswan136 > this is an old and inative topic. Please post your job offer in the jobs in Turkey section.

Thank you.

Hu omar how r u contant me please

I will be happy to practise. And to know y of course