Scope of MD pharmacology in kuwait

Hi everyone,
I am doctor whose completed MBBS and now in a years time wil complete MD pharmacology. I wil b moving to kuwait soon aftr d course. I want to know wat r d job offers dat I wil get in kuwait? Is it possible for me to work as a general physician aftr Takin dis degree and writing MOH? Please help as I hav to decide on my career urgently. If ny1 can gve me a correct idea about dis, it wil b helpful as I had been searching for answers to these qstns zillion tyms....  but in vain...

Hello drpriya, sorry for the late reply. I saw your post just now. There are a lot of private Clinics, Medical Centers & Hospitals in Kuwait and I am sure you will be able to get a job in any one of them. Since you have a degree and will also be completing pharmacology, you should have little problem in getting a job. I recommend that you first do a job in any private clinic or hospital and gain experience for 1 or 2 years and then try for MOH. By that time you will also get an idea how to apply for MOH job. Good Luck!!!