Let's hang out! Looking for friends in Belgrade

Hi guys,

I'm living in Belgrade now but have had a hard time making friends. I feel like many Serbian girls are incredibly open-minded and knowledgeable but that Serbian guys are often pretty anti-social. I'm tired of getting bullshit history or politics lessons when I'm just trying to have a good time. Since I have a girlfriend but I'm not digging her female friends that much, and since I work online, it's a bit hard to meet people. I'd describe myself as pretty well-read, easy going, not much of a partier and I'm interested in meeting anyone who has a lot to say.

In any event, I'd be happy to meet up and buy anyone a beer or coffee and help them practice their English if they are local or just shoot the shit.

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Hi,

I'm planning to move to Belgrade with my partner. She is from Serbia I'm Australian/peruvian and if I was there I'll share a beer easy. Been there way too many times it's time to make the permanent move. I'll get back to this post when i get there