Looking for a flat for a share flat In 6October/Sheikh Zayd

I'm moving to 6th of October by August and I want to find a flat for share please?

Hi salma,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself ;)

As far as your accommodation is concerned, you may browse through Housing in Egypt and place an ad too!

Cheers

Mishna

hi
sallam alekum
welcome

Hey Mishna! :) Well I'm Salma, A senior in High School will be moving out soon for University. Thank you for informing me I will re-post this post at the Housing section ^^

Hi walykum salam thank you :)

salma__ wrote:

I'm moving to 6th of October by August and I want to find a flat for share please?

Hello Salma,

I am also looking for a flat to share in 6th of October. Also in August. I will be teaching at an international school.

Ma Salaam,
Lisa

hey girls what kind of accommodation you looking for single or sharing
Aasif

Hello,

I'm interested in shared or a single flat for 3000 le.

Lisa

If u r in Cairo then we can agree the flat together dear ok

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : out of subject

salam Salma,

Kindly be informed that I'm Engineer living in Malaysia, and have very good flat in 6th October city fully furniture and want to rent it. it's close to Al_Hosary Mosque. If you are interested, please let me know.

Best regards,

Magdy Omar

Salam Salma,

my flat has 2 bedrooms fully furniture and wanna to rent by 2000 Egyptian pound.
the location at 3rd district, 5 mins away Al_Hosary Mosque.

Best regards,

Magdy Omar

Salam Magdy,

I am interested in renting your flat. But I wont be arriving until the end of August.   If it is still available in August please contact me.

Shokran,
Lisa

Good morning Lisa,

Actually myself and my wife is coming back to Egypt next month for vacation, and we will return to Malaysia by mid of August. Hence, the unit will be available after that time.
I think end of August is convenient to me as well.

Any how, please contact me through viber or wattsup before mid of August to arrange and my wife can show you the property.

Regards,
Magdy omar

Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Magdy,

I cant believe how perfectly that works out!

I will definitely be in-touch.

Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

Hello,

Kindly note that it is not advisable to post your personal contact details on a private forum.

Thank you,
Gavind.

Hello Ms Lisa,

Kindly be informed that it's my own unit and furniture, and I have got married since 3 years ago in this unit.

the location at middle of 6th October city , and 5 mins away 6th October university and 3 mins away MSA university.

Best regards,

Magdy Omar

asifkazi wrote:

be in touch let me know when u would be coming to dubai
you can add me to skype asifkazi7860

What Dubai are you talking about ?  :/:huh:

Can't you read the subject of the thread ???  :blink:

Hello,

Please note that promoting your services/accommodations/company is not allowed in the forum.

@ Hossien

I would suggest that you post an ad in our housing section  :

> Housing in Egypt

@ LisaM77

You can take a look at the same link browse the available accommodations and post your search there if you have trouble finding something.

> Housing in Egypt

Thanks,
Gavind.

[Topic Closed]

Closed