Looking for OBGYN with experience in early detection cervical cancer

I'm looking for a female OBGYN with a speciality in early detection of cervical cancer. She should have a good command of English and be located in the vicinity of Nasr City.

Hi AishaSri,

Your ad seems to be a job offer, isn't it?

Can you please post your ad in the right section which is the Healthcare jobs in Cairo section?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Priscilla,

Is it a job offer when I'm looking for a medical professional for my own personal health?

Aisha

Aisha,

I am an OBGYN myself.

I don't know someone in nasr city, but the person i'd recommend for such case is Dr. Amr El Noury.

He is an FRCOG and the head of RCOG committee in Egypt. His contacts are easily found on the internet.

Also working in egypt is Dr. Ahmed Sektoury who is a fellow from Manchester university. But i can't seem to find his contacts.

Also there is Dr. Mohamed Al Qalaawy, a very renowned professor of Gynoncology in the National Cancer Institute.

Unfortunately, none of these are in nasr city, but i'd highly recommend them.

Thanks!
Do you also know any female OBGYNs with these kinds of credentials? Also, they should have a lot of experience with high risk pregnancies.

Dr. Mona Abdel Badeei is a professor in Al Kasr Al Aini and she specializes in colposcopy.

As for high risk pregnancy, that's not possible to find someone who is specialized in both. Either this or that.

Thanks! Do you have her contact information? I found several listings online.
And can you tell which English speaking female OBGYN is specialized in high risk pregnancies?

Dr. Mona Abdel Badeei
30 Nasr road Maadi

And i dont think there is a female who specializes in high risk pregnancy. I can recommend many brilliant male doctors in this field, but females are unfortunately lacking in it.

Thanks!

I do know one in the Heliopolis area and working at the Cleopatra Hospital. Dr Akhlam El Said. she speaks English and French. Re cervical cancer detection i have no idea.
My beef with her is that after the surgery she had insisted on having cash but does not give a receipt. apparently this is a common practice with many doctors but the first time i have met this normally in with the hospital bill. Apparently you have to badger them for it.