HAVING A BABY IN phnom penh or Siem reap? ANY RECCOMMENDATIONS hosp?

Wondered if any expat woman has had a baby in a Hospital  in Cambodia and if they recommend one and approx cost to deliver a baby there in the hospital ! Thx

Not a clue but Dr Scott in Phnom Phen could tell you.  He has been here for over 20 years.  He is also a Scot.  His wife is Khmer and they have children.  I believe.  You may have discovered a new way for barongs to own land in Cambodia.  Congrats and best of Luck.  Lawrance                PS just google his name and Phnom Phen he comes right up.

Hi Wimbleton,  I talked to my landlord ( who is a general in interpol) last night and he said your baby if born in Cambodia will be a Cambodian national with all the rights.   So he/she can buy land.  Gold mine.  Also my step son Sam says he knows a good Dr. in Phnom Phen. If your interested he said for you to call him.  I am not sure they allow on this blog so better you just ask him through my blog.  I always get censored for something they dont like.  Write something like Hi Sam can you help me find a Dr. and he will write you back through this blog.  He is Khmer.  Well hope it all goes smoothly.  Congrats Lawrance

Hi Wimbleton,  Sam says the Japan hospital is the place to go.  Good Luck.   This is not an advertisement.  I do not work for the Japan hospital.  Cheers Lawrance