Scrap yards in Ho Chi Minh ?

Hello

As per the title, does anyone know if there are any scrap yards in Ho Chi Minh city open to the public ?

When I say open to the public, I mean places that let you in to rummage around and then pay them when you find what you want.

More specifically scrap yards with cars or air planes. (i.e: Not interested in motorbikes)

Thanks for any input you may have.

Hello dear friend.

As me know there is no any public scrap yards oto or air planes even u have pay for them to buy something. Every things of scrap oto and air planes have there own business. If you interested in some kind of scrap you can buy second hand from some company, but u need to know exactly what scrap that you want to buy, code, part no and technology information. If there is too less they may not sale because no profit, but if it is 500usd around they may sale (depend on accept of there company sale)

http://thanhlyhangcu.vn/san-pham/thu-mua-phe-lieu.html

dont know if it what you want but looks right

Maybe if the OP states exactly what they are looking for it may help,scrap metal covers many things.

t101 wrote:

Hello

As per the title, does anyone know if there are any scrap yards in Ho Chi Minh city open to the public ?

When I say open to the public, I mean places that let you in to rummage around and then pay them when you find what you want.

More specifically scrap yards with cars or air planes. (i.e: Not interested in motorbikes)

The scrap planes are still being used by the " VN Air Force ", and most of the scrap vehicles, especially trucks, are still being  driven around in the country.

bluenz wrote:
t101 wrote:

Hello

The scrap planes are still being used by the " VN Air Force ", and most of the scrap vehicles, especially trucks, are still being  driven around in the country.

1000 thumbs up for this.