Dog day care and boarding

hi, i own a labrador in saigon. I want to find a dogs daycare place where he can stay and play with other dogs during my working hours and maybe even stay overnight, cage free. Its like those dogs daycare quite common in the US. Do you know any place like this? Are there many Saigon dog owners also looking for places like this?

adrienne_chen wrote:

hi, i own a labrador in saigon. I want to find a dogs daycare place where he can stay and play with other dogs during my working hours and maybe even stay overnight, cage free. Its like those dogs daycare quite common in the US. Do you know any place like this? Are there many Saigon dog owners also looking for places like this?

There was a member on this site running one of these, I'm sure I have her e-mail address somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Hello adrienne_chen,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You may as well drop an ad in the Classifieds under Everything for your pets in Saigon :)

Cheers

Mishna

bluenz wrote:
adrienne_chen wrote:

There was a member on this site running one of these, I'm sure I have her e-mail address somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Yep, true, but a long time ago. I am not sure, if she is still around, was a girl, she also did do hair trimming for the dogs. She had quite a few dogs in care over the time.

l3ully wrote:
bluenz wrote:
adrienne_chen wrote:

Yep, true, but a long time ago. I am not sure, if she is still around, was a girl, she also did do hair trimming for the dogs. She had quite a few dogs in care over the time.

Yes, her name was Steph, but now not a member, also disappeared from my Google friends???? Maybe left VN.