Myrna toledo

Hello,
          I'm here again I want to share whats going on with me now,suppose to be im leaving the house of my sponsor tomorrow 'coz my contract is finished and I'm about to start a new chapter in my life,find new and better job.as my sponsor promise me that he will give me a releaserelease paper but suddenly he talk to me and saying that he can't give me the release paper that I expected he want me stay in his house for my protection he said until I can find the new sponsor.hes not the one who took me in the philippines to go in bahrain he take me in the agency as a returned.I don't know what to do if someome can help me and give me some advice please reply to my message I need it badly.thank you so much for your time and god bless

Hi myrna,

What your sponsor says is correct. Even if he gives you a release letter, you are technically under his sponsorship until you get a new job and transfer your visa. God forbid, if there is any issue, he will be held responsible. That is probably why he is being cautious with you. It does not matter how you joined worked. What is important is the present legal position, which is that he is your sponsor.

What you could do is to give him an undertaking that neither you, the Bahrain authorities nor the Embassy of your country will have any claims against him once he gives you the release letter. Please discuss this with your sponsor and your Embassy before finalizing.

Alternatively, you could continue to work for the current sponsor, but look around for jobs. When you find something suitable, you could ask the sponsor to give you the release letter. This arrangement should also be discussed and agreed with your sponsor and your Embassy before hand.

Hello,
         Now everything will be okay my sponsor want if someone can give me a visa or if I can find another job and they willing to give me accommodation,work and visa thats the time he will give a release paper,thats why now im looking for a job either a housekeeping in hotel,receptionisreceptionis or waitress even sales lady I will take it.if anyone or someone can help me please send me a message or email [email protected]  thank you so much for your reply I appreciate it.have a great day