Looking for a room to move in on July 2015

Dear all,

I have been worked here since June 2014 and my current accommodation at Casa Residency, Jalan Galloway is going to be finished on June 2015 and I paid for very expensive rental fee which that's enough for me in a year.

I am now looking for a room where walking distance to my office near Stadium Merdeka. I am a open-minded person who used to European and Western culture as I have many genuine friends are from Western Countries and I have learned and adapted to their culture.

I'm very particular in cleanliness and do tidy up the house once a week. Therefore, for the cleanliness and tidiness in the apartment is not an issue for me. I'm looking for a room with washing machine, simple kitchen(e.g. where I can cook instant noodles), fridge, Wifi, TV, water heater in the bathroom maximum not more than RM1000nett(my budget) (if possible) per month (inclusive utility bills) without AC is not a problem.

The reason is because I don't really earn much and I don't want to work and pay for the high rental. I'm no an expat and my salary is really not that high. I hope for your kind assistance and consideration. God bless you! Thanks, John Koh

Try www.ibilik.my and www.mudah.com.my as they both offer rooms/flat sharing. Own place for RM1k per month is not feasible in the area you need.

Hi John,

Are you in Penang?

Lilian