Anyone who works in Aeon One Utama or Aeon credit? Need your assistanc

Hello,

My name is Michael and I need some help from people working in Aeon One Utama or Aeon credit. Feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Hello Michael924  and welcome on board Expat.com

Could you please tell us what kind of assistance you are requiring?

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello, I would like to locate someone who was promoting credit card at the Aeon roadshow at One Utama last week. I wanted to leave my contact 2 days after me and my friend first spoke to her, but the roadshow was already over.. Do you have any ideas for me? I even wrote and called Aeon credit but they have not replied me due to long processing time I suppose.

Just apply -  a roadshow means nothing extra so why the fuss.

You need a work permit valid for more than a year and obviously meet their criteria. Many banks wont issue credit cards to expats. Eg CIMB that last year went onto an expat sight saying they were targeting expats but won't issue credit cards to expats lol. Some will only if you have a large fixed deposit eg you have a FD of 30,000 RM held as security against a 20,000RM credit card limit.

Expats are also only allowed 2 credit card accounts. I have 2 so cant apply for more without closing one of these. That also.means you would get rejected.