England Visa help

Dear All,

Hmm... I do not know what should I do and say now. My confusing about my husband more then you all. I do not know what he want but always says want to divorce me for more than 2 years with do nothing and says that I am deserve to get better which I do not want. Anyone English, please tell me what such of behavior of English man is it? Trying to looking for English friend to understand him, but none. They said that I am a good person and bla bla bla, but why my husband do this to me?

@Simon,
I do not even know what friendly term is, because he will not answer my e-mail if I say something else except I ask money. He do not want me send him my pictures. He do not want me ring him. He never reply my text again. He do not want me talk with him on Skype.
Anyway, is it still possible for me to go back to London? How about if he do not want to cooperative with me?

Thanks,
XX

I do not think you can go to The UK without the cooperation of your husband.
I don't know if there's somebody on the forum with different advice.
I would say though there exists the possibility that your husband has informed the Borders Agency of your separation. If he's done that there nothing you can do 100% sure.

XB23 wrote:

It doesn't make sense to me why he's sending monthly payments, without being required to.

He could be a good man, taking his personal obligations seriously regardless of the state of the relationship - there are still a few about.

You have misquoted me out of context. You are making exactly the point  I made. The quote you have taken is my quote of someone else.

It was me who said that. This is because on one hand he appeared to care enough about her, and on another hand, he doesn't want to co-operate in the divorce matter or contact from her. It looked like a friendly separation with someone who cares, then it doesn't. So it didn't make sense to me. It might make sense to others. But when I was sending my ex money (I wouldn't call it a good thing, but just a normal thing to do for anyone with a heart who cares about their situation), I was also helping her with whatever I could, and responding to all her contact. It's difficult to advice her because we are not sure what he wants, or what he has already done. She needs to get to the bottom of this before making plans for a visa, as she's still his wife. Without a conclusion to that issue, I don't think it's a good idea to consider visa preparations. This will be difficult if he considers her attempts at contacting him harassment. We don't know anything about him, his intentions, what has happened already, and this is where the problem is. So Nins72, I honestly believe the only way forward is for you to somehow deal with the mess you're currently in. You need answers from him.

I am getting so confused, sorry but really do need better answers from Nins72

Dear all,

This is what he said to me today, when I said that I want back to London and need his help for my visa:

"Firstly, it is more expensive in London than any other city in the world, the prices here are such that I can no longer afford to live or work in London and I am native and very well qualified.  Secondly, with the new government the immigration laws have been tightened, due in part to the massive influx of persons from Eastern Europe and the migrant crisis in Italy, Greece and Croatia, with thousands of illegal migrant people coming from north Africa in boats.  You would have no chance of entry to this country and I cannot help.  I am pressing ahead now with our divorce as I have no money, will be forced to retire this year and will not be able to survive on the little pension I will receive.  Again, the pensions have been reformed recently in this country and the entitlements are now very small.  I have had to sell my home as I could no longer pay the mortgage and I want to spend the last years of my life quietly and on my own.  You are very young and have your life in front of you.  You need to find the right person and settle down.  I can no longer continue to provide money to you and need to get the divorce completed quickly as I will have to give up work shortly.  Please remember your promise and help things to go smoothly.  That will be better for us both."

And this is what he always said to me years, till today.

@Fred,
He is, indeed, he's a good person. He has more and less, me too, but we never deal with it. He always says that I'm young, clever, need to find young man, bla bla while I want him, I want be with him. Very strange English man... or me???

Well there you go. I was saying you needed answers from him, and perfect.. you got it all at once! This is precisely what I was talking about. And he's given it to you. His intentions are clear now. Everything in fact is very clear. Had we had this from the start, then I'm sure we would of known what to say to you. We didn't know anything about him, and now we know a bit.

I don't think he's strange at all. It seems he feels his situation, as well as the age gap, that he won't be able to offer you the quality of life a younger person can. He also wants to live alone. Nothing strange about that. People change.

XB23 wrote:

Well there you go. I was saying you needed answers from him, and perfect.. you got it all at once! This is precisely what I was talking about. And he's given it to you. His intentions are clear now. Everything in fact is very clear. Had we had this from the start, then I'm sure we would of known what to say to you. We didn't know anything about him, and now we know a bit.

I don't think he's strange at all. It seems he feels his situation, as well as the age gap, that he won't be able to offer you the quality of life a younger person can. He also wants to live alone. Nothing strange about that. People change.

It is strange for me XB, indeed. Western man said as that to me for more than 2 years without doing it. I just understand that western will do what they say, but not for 2 years waiting time or 5 years? That just silly thing for me. But, anyway, is it possible fo me to go to the UK with other type of visa? Thanks anyway, xx