Family visa

Hi everyone. I am a filipina married to a Saudi citizen. I worked before in saudi arabia but currently staying in the philippines while my husband is currently staying in saudi Arabia. We have a son and still 1year old. My husband is planning to bring us to saudi and live with him there. He already started the process there regarding our visas. My problem is I don't have idea on the visa process here in the saudi embassy in manila. Can anyone discuss it to me or give me an idea on how to get visa in the royal embassy of saudi arabia. And what are the requirements and other things to do.? What about agents? How many days?

When I worked in KSA I brought my spouse for a visit. I was the one to make the application etc which (eventually) resulted in a piece of paper with a number on it. I sent this to my spouse who could have gone to the Saudi Embassy direct, but elected instead to go to a Saudi Recruitment office to a contact we knew there and for a reasonable sum of Pesos the recruiter processed the papers and had the visa affixed to the passport. I think in your case that your husband will probably be the one to do all the processing in KSA firstly before you should have to do anything. One thing he will need is a good scan/photocopy of your passport which he will have to submit to the appropriate Government Offices along with any papers pertaining to himself. Hope this is of some use to you. Best Regards

Thanks for the information kiwibill. How long did the recruiter process her papers? Did it take weeks or months?

It was 2 - 4 weeks. I suspect, because a child is involved, that your husband may have a lot of paperwork to process on his end first, though. Once you get your paper with the number (s) on it, the main processing is usually over. Of course, if your husband has WASTA it may be easier

Oh..2-4weeks? I wish the process will be faster if we're going to do ours.. My husband is considering the option of having a wasta.. It's really hard and it's taking a long time.

hello good people how is everyone doing?
I am a filipina and my husband is a canadian ,,,but he lives and works in saudi arabia. He got us our family visit visas (me and 2 sons) but we need an agent in manila to process them by taking our passports to the embassy to get the visas stamped on them, Can anyone direct me to or tell me the name and a number of an authorized visa agent please, :I need this info ASAP  reply to  [email protected]
Thank you