Job seeker

Hi there, my name is Lovena and am looking for a job as receptionist or administrative clerk

Hi Lovenaa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Mauritius Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Please drop your resume in the designated section here ---> Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Mauritius :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien,

Thank you for the advice...I have already put my ad but I don't know how to view it as am new to this blog

Thakns

Hi,

If you are interested to work in call center let me know.

hi there,

I am interested but the fact of doing late nite is an issue  as my mom is dependent on me..

Mauritian job market is really tight.  :sick

hi i am ashvin  and i am looking for a job as attendant officer in any company

I am interested. I have 6 years experience as call center agent/customer service representative.

Hi everybody,

To all those who are looking for a job, please post in the Jobs in Mauritius section please. Also note as from now you have the option of getting subscribed to a section in order to receive notifications about up to date ads. For more information please read this article : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=466167

P.S Do note that the forum is not the appropriate place to post job requests and job offers. The forum has been created for the exchange of information on expatriation. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(topic closed)

Closed