Confidential Job at Abudhabi

Hello there, I'm from India. Recently i received a job interview cal from Alpha investment authority- CPP. Hope, interview wil b on next month. Perhaps, though i'll get the job, Apart from my desirable package, Lot of concerns to think before my switch over. kind Assistance plzzz

1. In india, i'm a government servant. How non residents of UAE are considered there at UAE government jobs.?
2. Will they provide nationality of UAE for the sake of Confidential Job..?
3. can i bring my mom and brother to abu dhabi (as they are wholly depend on me as my dad passed away)
4. Safer place for Christians at abudhabi..?
5. How much should i expect accommodation cost for my family from my Employer?? (Family size : including i, my wife, mom and bro)
6. are there possibilities for my bro to continue his studies without interruption (Std . VII)..? Kindly let me know the annual cost of education for secondary education.

Hi

Welcome to Abu Dhabi. see answers below ur questions.

1. In india, i'm a government servant. How non residents of UAE are considered there at UAE government jobs.?

Many Expatriates - all nationalities are working in the UAE Government jobs

2. Will they provide nationality of UAE for the sake of Confidential Job..?

Not at all

3. can i bring my mom and brother to abu dhabi (as they are wholly depend on me as my dad passed away)
You can bring with - but it is very difficult. may u can check with your company, after joining in

4. Safer place for Christians at abudhabi..?

Safe place for all nationals and all religions -

5. How much should i expect accommodation cost for my family from my Employer?? (Family size : including i, my wife, mom and bro)

minimum AED 150 K per year - for two bed rooms

6. are there possibilities for my bro to continue his studies without interruption (Std . VII)..? Kindly let me know the annual cost of education for secondary education.

Yes, there are many Indian schools,  annual cost - CBSE - AED 12 K to 15 K

All the best.,

hello i need a job i am here as a accountant in abu dhabi in a company and also driving licence.

Thank you so much Mr. Pandian.

Can you kindly tell, what would b the salary structure for government employees..?

I'm holding 6 yrs experience in indian currency printing and looking forward direct interview for dirhams currency printing by emirates investment authority on next month.

Moreover, I'm so grateful for your kind reply.

Your prompt reply gives me an idea to take further steps.

Thanks a lot again.

hi Gunsla

Any update on JOB from Alpha Emirates Investment -ccp??? did you have you interview??
after reading your post i was trying to search for this company online but couldnot find ti any where?? whats the update