Where can I buy a Swiffer?

I've tried Cozmo, Safeway, several Carrefours, and Bashiti.

Its not available in Jordan. :(

Just out of total curiosity, what is a "Swiffer"? lol :unsure

Maybe you can try Ace hardware store in Mekka Mall..

@ ladyluck: this is a Swiffer

http://www.devonvsmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/swiffer.jpg

Thanks' Primadonna, I guess Swiffer is just this particular brand, but there are other brands available here in Jordan. They sell similar in Drahgmah (however that is spelt), but they are not the same as the one in photos, but would get the same job done. Hope that helps the person looking for one. Only other option would be to buy online and have one shipped in.

I did actually find a store brand swiffer and real swiffer refills at Ace (I think this is my favorite store in Amman!). What i'd really love is the swiffer wet jet, I've found similar products but they don't have the disposable pads but I just might break down and buy one. I looked into
Ordering one from Amazon but I couldn't find one that would ship here.

Why don't you try IKEA or maybe i could help you to find it here in Austria (Hope i can find what i'm looking for,many orders from friends so,it wont hurt to look a Swiffer for you) Wish me luck :)

Ikea don't sell them, I had a look just in case I came across one while in there shopping. I will keep my eyes open for one and post on here for the lady looking for one if I happen to find it. Good luck. Amazon are a waste when they won't ship over here. Only other option would be to order one to a friends address back home and ask them to ship it to you, Having anything shipped is a nightmare and I have lost count of the parcels that suddenly vanish once they arrive into Amman post office.

Thanks ladyluck13!  Another set of eyes never hurts!

You're welcome kip. just another thought, have you tried eBay? I tend to get things off there sent over (depending on seller) they will usually ship over here. My biggest problem so far has been the fact that we only have a PO Box shipping address and some sellers just will not send to them. Life could be so easy if only Jordan had a better postal system.

We only have a PO Box as well (does anyone have anything other?) and I haven't tried it yet. I haven't thought about eBay, maybe I'll give it a try with a cheap item!

which exact model are you looking for from SWIFFER ?