I'm new in Oslo

I'm here for about two weeks already. The city is so astonishing yet I find myself still lonely. I think It would be happier to find friends. I am really hoping I can meet some people to talk to.

Hello, and welcome :)

Luckily for you Oslo is the place in Norway where it's easiest to meet people :)
While I was living there, what worked better for me was joining meetup.com groups. Every week there are at least two meetings, and most of them are in English.
You have of many sorts: language exchange, book club, expats in Oslo, girls only groups, etc.

Also joining a Norwegian course could be a good idea, cause there you can meet people in your same situation, while you learn the language.. There are many places to learn it, a few of them  are very cheap or free.

PM me if you need more info, and good luck!

Hi,

I am also new in Oslo since two weeks from today.

Although I am not far from home I know no one here except my collegues and it is tricky for to make friends.

If you would like to meet up then please pm me :)

Hello every one , im coming to aslo in 2 weeks and i don't know anyone there so it will be a plaisure for me to meet some persons to talk ,hang out ,...(amine_tiesto) my skype ...see you guys

Hey guys
I'm coming there in august. I think it would be great if we gather together sometimes.
So I'm in. Count on me!  ;-)

Hey, Im new here as well, and as many other, it seems that meeting new people in this city is quaired hard. Any one going out tonight? :)

facebook.com/events/1448094885485651/1448103092151497/

Hey There!!

Do check the event out on Facebook for all the details!!!

Gratis BOLLYWOOD DANS workshop i Frognerparken

Namaste OSLO!

Get ready to groove to some Funky Modern Bollywood music! Great fun for everyone, lively music, funky dance moves, and healthy exercise!! Don't miss out!!

Regards
Unmukta :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No promotion of External links / Groups here on the public forum.

how is the fooding cost

Hi me too ,im just arrived in norway ..im in oslo ,i need to meet some friends...

Thanks,