Cost of living

hi
is it possible to live in a big city in india (like mumbai, or bangalore etc) on only 20,000-22,000 rupees?? id like a 2 bedroom furnished/internet/few souvenirs...
am i being too cheap??
thanks for any responses

Hi HPG, you could maybe check out India's Classifieds -> Accommodation section to find out about prices for the accommodation you would need!
Hope this will help you make a choice of city to settle :)
Cheers
Arlette

It is possible to survive in Mumbai with that money but the quality of life may have to be compromised.If you are sharing an accomodation with other expats then that would be o.k.
regards

thank you for the responses

Hi HPG

Cities like Mumbai are very expensive for standard living. If you are inteding to stay for Tourism recomended Kerala state, plenty of tourist areas and cheaper (not in quality) food and accomodation considering other parts.

HPG wrote:

hi
is it possible to live in a big city in india (like mumbai, or bangalore etc) on only 20,000-22,000 rupees?? id like a 2 bedroom furnished/internet/few souvenirs...
am i being too cheap??
thanks for any responses

yes ofcourse you can live nicely and with that money you can live in hyderabad.

i find hyderabad suits the best in that money a luxury thing.
if any further info you can contact me at +918099769244

first of all i am a businessman and would like to make u my friend if u agree.because truth is the first requriment for any relation.

it is not possible to live luxoury lifestyle in 20000 to 22000rs in delhi,mumbai area.

but if u wants to settle in india i will find a flat for u at ur discrition of lower rate of rent,but the quality will not be luxoury.but it will not be in bad condition.

for that u have be in touch with me.

[email protected]

but

HPG wrote:

hi
am i being too cheap??
thanks for any responses

I hope this is a very old forum to respond...

Now the costs are gone up

Hi nrgl,

Please note that this topic is from 2010. I invite you to share any information on the India forum, this might help other members.

-------------

Hi raja_tm83,

You may create a new topic on the India forum, this may bring to you fresh information. :)

Thank you,

David.

Not possible in Big Cities.