Iqama Profession

I am in the process of transfering my sponsership to new company. Currently am holding "General Labour" Profession. But nw I got a job as a Finance Analyst and also I didnt attest my degree certificates from Ksa embassy. When I checked with my new company they said first they will transfer the sponsership in to the same profession and after that they make it profession as "finance analyst". My Question is👇

1. Since my new comapny know that I didnt attest my degree cerificates, is it posdible to change the profession ? Please not the am not planning to bring my family here.. (I heared that certificate attestation should produce only when you apply family visa).

2. In future I can apply family visa in Finance Anayast profession (Once attestation is done) ?

3. My new company said that, they can change the profession throgh online for changing the same.. During that Should I produce my degree attested certificates ? (B.com).

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Mohammed Alfan

yes, first you will transfer to new sponsor, then new sponsor will manage to change your profession on Iqama.

For attestation of Degree, you need a letter from the company addressed to saudi culture in your country to attest your degree.

1st saudi culture will attest the degree, then saudi embassy.

You can also request this letter from your current sponsor and send your degree to saudi culture to save time.

At last you need attestation from foreign ministry in Saudi Arabia.