Cash or mortgage

We are "newbies" so apologies In advance! We are wanting to move to Spain whilst renting out our own home, but haven't a clue as to how best fund the purchase hopefully in the San Miguel area/inland etc? The easiest way obviously but naturally wanting best value for our money? Also would anyone recommend some reading material/advice books to enable us make some good choices !

Hello

I have no advice for you what so ever buying am making the big move to spIn 7th may YEY very hyper about this ha

Joolskev wrote:

We are "newbies" so apologies In advance! We are wanting to move to Spain whilst renting out our own home, but haven't a clue as to how best fund the purchase hopefully in the San Miguel area/inland etc? The easiest way obviously but naturally wanting best value for our money? Also would anyone recommend some reading material/advice books to enable us make some good choices !

Hi , have you visited the area in Spain you would like to buy in ?

I think it is best to come out and have a look at the areas and type of property's available .

Do you want to live amongst other expats on a large urbanisation or would you prefer to live semi rural , in a more traditional Spanish setting ?

Cheers Tony

Stephen Simpson wrote:

Hello

I have no advice for you what so ever buying am making the big move to spIn 7th may YEY very hyper about this ha

Good luck with the move !

Cheers Tony

If I arrive in Spain , I want to have a look.
After 20 Jun, please contact me again

Un saludo

Julia