Summer activities

Spending a whole night on the beach with all camping staffs is a wonderfull summer activity .  I have different locations which makes you relax .😎

What are the maximum temperatures regiatered in summer?

The 'average' will probably be around 40... with periods in the mid 40's... and I've see times where it's touched just over 50.  You'll hear stories of it getting up around 55, but typically it's just instrumentation issues... leaving it in a conductible spot, or high particulates (blowing dust and sand in the air) that conduct at higher temperatures constantly touching the instrumentation. ...or people just perpetuating what they 'perceive' as hot. 
Regardless, yes it gets friggen hot here!   lol

:cool:

My car temperature gauge  recorded 61 it was in the mid of the last summer , but it's never been announced as it would be taken off day .

Ahmed-Helal wrote:

My car temperature gauge  recorded 61 it was in the mid of the last summer , but it's never been announced as it would be taken off day .

Your car, the pavement, surrounding structures can all be ambient air conductants and effect readings ... the actual 'world record' outdoor temperature was recorded at 56.7 back in like 1915 or there abouts (there was a later reading in Algeria recorded at 58, but later dismissed again due to heavy particulate issues in relation to instrumentation) ... I'm sure you could Google it!

Thats the reason people should never leave children and or pets locked in vehicles while they "just run in".  lol

:D