SABB credit card (master & visa) been jacked!

Hi All,

My SABB credit card (master & visa) had been jacked by some one when I was already leaved KSA (final exit). I had not closed my credit card, but also not used it anymore. Before I leave KSA, I already paid all the dues.

Suddenly, after 4 years leave KSA, SABB contact me through email that I have to pay very big amount. Somebody used it in jewelry shop in Jubail.

I argue to them that I didn't do that, and why I have to pay it.
But, SABB insist that it was my fault not to close it and somebody used it. Something stranger, I was cut  my two CC when I was leaving KSA. So, who make a new card and use it?

Please help me on this.
To whom should I cal?

Thanks.

Hello John Turkish,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that I have created a new post on the Saudi Arabia forum for a better visibility.

This way, the other members and yourself can interact better in regard to your query.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

I have SABB visa card, I want to deactivate online purchase because every month deducting 35 SAR, I didnt purchase anything by online, please advise how to stop this thing and stop lossing my money

@salauddin25 you can download and open the SAB app. Stop/suspend the card. But please be advised that the yearly fee will not be stopped/suspended, you can only stopped further trnsaction with the card.

@salauddin25  very difficult as they charged me twice for purchase couldn't get ti to solved.bad bank.