Looking for English tutor

Hi I am Jeong Chul from South Korea who is looking for English tutor to improve my English pronunciation.

I want to learn English 4 or 5 times per week and salary per hour is $15.

I live in Phnom Penh Thmey and please send me email if you are interested

My email: [email protected]

Phone number: 017487194

Hi Jeong. I work in Kep but am usually available during the week while visiting Phnom Penh.

Please let me know what your schedule is.

Cheers.

Kenny

Thank you Kenny

However I want to study in weekdays such as Monday to Friday.

Sorry for that.

Hi,

I am interested in your add.

Could you give me please more details?

Thank you
Alice

Hi Alice Thank you for your interest.

I think I posted information in details such as salary, number of study, my place.  Which information do you need more?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, I have sent you an email a few minutes ago.

Many thanks
Alice

Moderated by Christine
Reason: free advertising is not allowed on the forum

Dear I already sent you message on your website. But so far there was no any contact me. So I had to find another teacher. Anyway thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,
Jeong Chul

Moderated by Christine
Reason: promoting your business freely on the forum is not allowed.

Dear Jeong Chul,
Are you still looking for an English Tutor?
I could definitely help you out if you are.  :)

Caroline

Dear Caroline20 Thank you for your interest. I already found English tutor and have been studying with him for three weeks. Later I will contact you if I need again.

Thank you.

I am happy to hear that :) Yes, please do contact me if you or any of your friends or colleagues are interested in learning English or German any time.

Best,
Caroline

Good Day!

I am teacher Cindy and I can help you learn more about English Tagalog language.  I believe that language is learned through constant use and daily conversation.[Moderated]

I hope to share with you the language, culture and friendship soon!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum + no advertising on the forum. Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Since advertising of any kind is not allowed on the forum and you have an appropriate section for language classes on the website,i invite you (whether you are looking for or proposing) to please drop an advert in the appropriate section :

- Language classes in Phnom Penh

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed