English speaking gynecologist

My daughter needs to find an English speaking gynecologist near San Juan or Bayamon.  She has Triple S insurance through Blue Cross. 

Also, an English speaking dentist in the same area.

Thanks for your help.

Most MDs speak English  here on the Island.... Especially in Bayamon or San Juan.   use the SSS directory and make a few calls. it's usually the staff that don't speak English...but you can get around that. 
Also go to EL PRESBY in Condado; they have a women's health service office that will help you make appointments and coordinate things for you and can help with the english. 

My dentist is
Dr. Carlos E. Munoz-Riera, DMD
171 Calle Del Parque
San Juan, PR 00911

I love him!!!

http://www.healthgrades.com/provider-se … ry/search?

The Instituto Ginecologo is a practice of most, if not all, women gynecologists/obstetricians who are bilingual. (http://www.institutomujeres.com/) I have friends who especially like Dr. Zweig at this practice, and my daughter and another friend have seen Dr. Mildred Velez and liked her as well. Their main office is on the ground level of the Ashford Hospital complex in Condado. The BIG problem for me with this group is that clients - even pregnant women - are frequently kept waiting 2-3 hours even though they have appointments. Unfortunately, this is not unusual in PR.

Dr. Daisy Vasquez at 576 Cesar Gonzalez also is bilingual and accepts Triple S.

There is a large practice/clinic now called "SALUS" (used to be Clinica Las Americas) that has general medical services and specialties, including gynecology and dentistry. Most, if not all, doctors are bilingual. There is an office in Guaynabo, near the Bayamon city line. Dr. Linda Duran is one of the dentists there. The other SALUS is on Roosevelt Ave close to Plaza las Americas. At both places they take appointments and are pretty good about keeping to your appointment time, but not always. 787-789-1996 for appointments. They do take Triple S. Receptionist/operator either speaks English or will pass your call onto someone else who speaks English.