Saudi Visa without documents attestation

Hii frnds,
I got a job offer in Yanbu with total 14000 SAR which includes everything. My consultant in India didn't asked me to get documents attestation from Indian and Saudi Consulate. Is there any problem if I didn't get the docs attested. Also my company is not providing family visa. so how much time it takes to get family visa. visit visa or permanent visa which is better.  Also please let me know that I can survive and save money in 14000 SAR living with family in Yanbu.

Right now getting family visa from KSA is all through online and it is happening with few minutes, but it all starts after you get your Residence permit (IQAMA)

the other thing that for actual visa stamping from india on your family members passport they might have required the attested documents.

Since MOI.SA introduces online system the attested documents are not required in Saudi arabia but might be required in your home country.

Dear sir,

I tried over online, but i got message that that your option does not included in businnes rules. I am an engineer but under mechanic visa & iqama.

Dear Yaseen,
Thanks a lot for your reply.