Hello from Bangladesh to all members in Oman!

I'm in Bangladesh and writing on behalf of a poor Bangladeshi female migrant worker asking for support.

She is in Bangladesh now but had to leave Oman without her belongings. There isn't much in her belongings: only a few dresses and some important documents. She particularly needs the documents.

She wants support to get her belongings back. I'm looking for a support group who can help her in this regard.

Kindly help her in this matter.

Aqua Blue,
Kindly PM/Inbox me the details. I might help.

The lady's Omani boss has offered to sponsor all expenses related to the postal/parcel service. He is just asking for someone who would do the postal/parcel service on the lady's behalf.

It would be a great help to the lady if anyone does the favour. I will provide the contact phone number of the person(the lady's boss) from whom you have to collect her belongings and the postal/parcel fees.

Please help.

Hi Aqua,
I have received your PM and I have replied as well.

If any of the deed could help the poor lady, it would be a pleasure. Don't worry about the payments of the parcel. It will be done.

Thank you very much.

I've just replied with the necessary details in the PM so that you may contact the lady's arbab. I pray may we all succeed in our effort to help the lady.

Thank you for offering to pay all fees. It's really overwhelming.

Its not possible to understand by your post so make it more authentic for philanthropy

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your suggestion. I guess you are right as there wasn't much response to the post. Please let me know what info I should have included.

Update: One expat (schaz) is kindly helping her. I gave Schaz the necessary details so that he could check into the matter and then do the needful if he wanted to help her. He has already contacted the lady's boss and will soon send the lady's parcel to Bangladesh after collecting it from her Omani boss at their appointed time.

I will keep updating on this as it develops.

Hello!

I have great news to share about the request I made to the expat community of the Oman Forum of this blog two weeks back. This has only been possible for a Good Samaritan who helped the poor lady. This is another example of the wonderful people we have in our world.

Schaz responded with an offer to help right away after I posted this thread here. To start with, he contacted the sponsor of the lady regarding collecting her belongings. All these days he took time aside to follow up with the sponsor to find a mutually convenient time for the task, i.e., collecting the package of belongings from her sponsor. Consequently, according to their appointment, her sponsor gave him the carton two days back. Just last evening, Schaz sent the parcel to Bangladesh. By the way, he also had to do quite a bit running around to find the right delivery service for Bangladesh bound parcel. Not to mention, all parcel charges were taken care of by him.

To say that I was touched by his sincere devotion to this appeal for help does not sufficiently express my gratitude. I'd like to thank Schaz for his extraordinary kindness. It is really inspiring to know there are people like him who go out of their way to help others.

P.S. I will give the final update on this matter once the lady receives her parcel in just a few weeks.

This is truly amazing!!!

:thanks:

Well done, schaz !

My faith in expats has been restored, thanks to your invaluable assistance.

And as the saying goes, 'What goes around, comes around' !

Take care and enjoy the ride, pal !

Hi Primadonna!

Yes it is!
It seems this act of kindness has not taken place in modern times but has been taken from the pages of history.

Dear Aqua Blue!

God created humans to help humans. Its just that.

Many thanks for the kind words and gratitude. Remember me in prayers and that's what I need.

Regards,
Schaz!

Dear Schaz!

It's true to the core... the very essence of human life is compassion.

I wish you have all of the best life has to offer.

Thank you again.

Kind regards,

Aqua Blue

Dear Schaz,  you give hope to humanity, touch lives in different ways.thanx for the recommendable act.you are that light at the end of the tunnel. Be blessed and keep it up

Finally, the wait is over; the parcel arrived.

It's all just priceless to watch the poor lady overjoyed to receive her lost treasure. Each of the stuff in the luggage was a piece of necessity that fills the gap, gives respite in her life of struggle to live respectfully. Those were not mere clothes but pieces of her dream woven into a tapestry.

She is greatly thankful & grateful to Schaz. It's him who took the untrodden path, generously extended his help & made all the difference. His bigheartedness encompasses the sky. May he always be blessed with a life full of immense happiness & peace.

I would also like to express my heartfelt thanks to the expat community of Oman of this blog forum & the Admin team of the blog for providing such a wonderful platform that made it possible to seek help in the first place. The way the blog serves the community is simply invaluable.

P.S. Enclosed is an image of the parcel.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/of693t.jpg

Aqua Blue wrote:

Finally, the wait is over; the parcel arrived.

It's all just priceless to watch the poor lady overjoyed to receive her lost treasure. Each of the stuff in the luggage was a piece of necessity that fills the gap, gives respite in her life of struggle to live respectfully. Those were not mere clothes but pieces of her dream woven into a tapestry.

She is greatly thankful & grateful to Schaz. It's him who took the untrodden path, generously extended his help & made all the difference. His bigheartedness encompasses the sky. May he always be blessed with a life full of immense happiness & peace.

I would also like to express my heartfelt thanks to the expat community of Oman of this blog forum & the Admin team of the blog for providing such a wonderful platform that made it possible to seek help in the first place. The way the blog serves the community is simply invaluable.

P.S. Enclosed is an image of the parcel.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/of693t.jpg

An old woman's happiness is like fortune. She will always remember and carry that at heart.be blessed schaz

Aqua blue,
Pleased to know this. Thank you for the kind words. As said earlier, convey regards to the old woman and ask her a bit of prayers....! God bless u too for taking this initiative.

Schaz is the man!

LauIsBack wrote:

Schaz is the man!

And Lau is the invisible PDO M-A-N  :P