Maps of Vietnam

Hello team, would it be possible to make maps of Vietnam available on the header bar,? cheers in advance, Mark

Hello MarkinNam,

thanks for your suggestion.

What do you mean by header bar? The green bar I guess ?

Have you got an example of what you're thinking about ? (I don't clearly understand)

Many thanks,

Julien

Can I ask,Why?

Thanks for the quick reply Julian, 1st, yes the green with classifieds, guide and such, I was thinking of the main expat areas Vung tau  Can tho Hue Hanoi Dalat Vinh Da nang , perhaps some of the other regulars can help with suggestions. Saigon may need extra focus. The other option is just a heading with links of good detail google maps or the like. Best wishes MarkinNam. for Colin, quiet often people talk about services available in the community or locations for meet up's if instead of jumping all over the place, maps were available street names could be given, making the map every one is looking at the same, saves confusion.   :/

Google would always give far more options on maps and required details. Most people know a bit about a country when they are interested in moving there, as part of their initial reconnaissance.

I use Google earth which is great.