TOURIST VISA NORWAY

Hello,if you have some questions regarding tourist visa please don't hesitate to ask me (dont worry its free,im not an agency 😊)..I'm so willing and happy to help to those who have the same boat as me to get some tips.. godbless everyone

feel free to ask?im working here in united arab emirates as a nanny,im going to finish my contract ths coming july,and i have a plan to work in other country one of the country i really wanted to go is norway if ever im a tourist visa i can find a job,and what are the requirements needed

Requirements(sa walang sponsor/guarantor)

*COVER LETTER must be printed from the Apllication portal and signed by the applicant

*SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATION FORM-complete filled out and signed by the applicant

*1 passport sized photo white background not older 6mos

*PHOTOCOPY OF ORIGINAL PASSPORT-biopage and used pages

*ORIGINAL COPY OF BANK CERT. OF THE APPLICANT-proof of sufficient funds

*PHOTOCOPY OF HOTEL BOOKINGS/ACCOMMODATIONS

*PHOTOCOPY OF FULL ITINERARY OR DETAILED DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES OF THE TRIP

*PHOTOCOPY OF AIRLINE TICKET RESERVATION (ROUND TRIP)

*PHOTOCOPY OF TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE

*Mas madali if my sponsor/guarantor ka kasi guarantee form from sponsor lang needed ng embassy... and strict ang norway if nalaman nila nagwork ka dun at ngtourist ka lang pauuwiin ka at mablock ka pa all schengen areas at di na mkbisita pa (eto yun mga nkuha kng info sa mga nakaexperience)

ok salamat mo sa inpormasyon,until now kc naghahahnap pa aq ng sponsor ko papunta sa bansang yan,may alam kb any agency or what to find a employer,mas madali na kc mag step to other country kapag dto n sa ibng bansa kysa sa pinas

Meron pro as aupair lang! work ka as aupair either Denmark or Norway.. sila yun nghahanap ng employer! Pwede ka pa kasi 27 ka pa may cut off til 29 yrs old lang.. name is TRACKLINE RESEARCH.. add mo sa FB: TRIS TLINE.. 😊

Kumukuha kaya po sila if out of there country? Dto po kc aq sa u.a.e,

For all filipinos. Filapinas posting here.

The forum language is ENGLISH so please post in English only. The forum may eventually have Tagalog language section but until then English please.
Thank you for your understanding.

Hello everyone,

As Stumpy said, please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand.

Thank you.
Expat.com team

Hi! I'm new here in Norway, but I only have tourist visa. For now, I don't have any questions regarding the subject. I just want to have some friends. 😁 i'm a bit struggling to meet people here.

We are on the same boat. Arrived here 2 weeks ago, still no friends. Could have been better if we are near to each other, unfortunately I am 2 hours drive away from Oslo.  :sosad:

I think but you can ask them.. you can add them on facebook TRIS TLINE... 😊

hi there, thank you for your post,i really appreciate it...bcoz this year, i'm planning to visit norway using tourist visa, but i dont have any idea how to start what i'm goin to do. hope you can help me or give any suggestion about it. thank you very much in advance.