Homebrew

Afternoon all,

Does anyone have any experience with homebrewing in Bahrain? I'm not talking about some short cut method to create low grade alcohol - I mean proper beer making; hops, malts, water, brewers yeast etc.?

My second question; Is it possible to buy hops and malts in Bahrain? If not, is it possible to order it from elsewhere and have it posted over? I realise that Bahrain has some restrictions on plant based products, but I cant find what these restrictions are or specifically what they apply to.

Thanks all

I'm not caught up on the rules and regulations in Bahrain, but I imagine it would be SUPER illegal to brew your own beer here. Having said that, if you manage to figure this out please let me know  :D

Illegal? I think I'd rather not then! I thought perhaps as it wasn't a dry country it would be allowed. I guess that teaches me to do more research.

I am sure lots of people do this in the privacy of their homes. Best is to check around in your social circles and you may bump into someone with similar interests  ;)