Fruit-Wine Making in Belize?

I'm curious about making fruit-wines in Belize.  Does anyone know about it?  Are there any Belize expats that are retired wine, beer, or hard-cider makers that can shed some light?

I see that Traveller's has blackberry and cashew wines and that a winery called Bel-Mer has a line of different sorts in Hattieville.  Does anyone know about these operations or how the wines are made?

Hello,  I tried some wines at the San Ignacio farmer's market last February while visiting. Please contact Dr Ana Arzu in Punta Gorda. She is a former Monsanto researcher now paying social penance for her corporate food chemical sins by working as an herbalist, healer and wine and tincture developer. She is a Wonderful woman who wants to help her country with improving Belizean education while sustaining all the natural resources. She wants to start a Slow Food convivium in Belize.  I am
A board member here on Kansas City and am trying to help  I want to live in Belize during the harsh winters here in KC.    FYI. There is also an expat couple in Panama who started a tropical fruit winery. And of course Maui has a very
Fine pineapple winery

I have  been giving my Cashew fruits to a local who is going to make wine. You would really have to be loaded to say the stuff is something good.. Many grape vines, but don't know when they produce?

Gales Point is somewhat known for their fruit and cashew wines, although we have not tried them yet.  But we plan to and there is a lot of positive comments for their wine on various internet blogs.