Iqama Transfer

Hi Team,   

I'm very new to this forum. I came on transferable visa (General labor) on Jan 2015 throgh travel agent.Last month I got a job as an accounant executive. But I do have few doubts regarding sponsership change. Here are my Question👇

1. My new company send online request to my present khafeel on last wedensday. Thats time when I checked the system it was showing as "Under study" and now the status got changed to "العمل: الطلب بإنتظار الإرسال للداخلية (Pending with ministry of interior). Please note that Both khafee are in green. That means my khafeel is accepted the online request ? How long it will take to accept Moi ?

2. Since I didn't know about direct contact with my khafeel my agent is asking more money to release (1500 riyal) for passport and releasing paper with chamber seal. The same story when I told to my new company, they said they can get my present khafeel contact dearils bu using my Iqama nymber throgh MOL and I don't have to pay any money to Agent b all..! So my question is  is this right way to get my passport and papers without involving my agent ?? Else I shoud pay 1500 riyal to agent sonce they are the one main mediator between myself and khafeel ?

3. "General labor" profession is tranferble?

4. Can my company can go legally against my present khafeel if they won't give the passport and releas papers since my present is already accepted the online request?

Thank you in advance!
Mohammed

Alfansrk wrote:

Hi Team,   

I'm very new to this forum. I came on transferable visa (General labor) on Jan 2015 throgh travel agent.Last month I got a job as an accounant executive. But I do have few doubts regarding sponsership change. Here are my Question👇

1. My new company send online request to my present khafeel on last wedensday. Thats time when I checked the system it was showing as "Under study" and now the status got changed to "العمل: الطلب بإنتظار الإرسال للداخلية (Pending with ministry of interior). Please note that Both khafee are in green. That means my khafeel is accepted the online request ? How long it will take to accept Moi ? Yes your request is approved by your Sponsor (kafeel) and pending with MOI, it normally takes one day.

2. Since I didn't know about direct contact with my khafeel my agent is asking more money to release (1500 riyal) for passport and releasing paper with chamber seal. The same story when I told to my new company, they said they can get my present khafeel contact dearils bu using my Iqama nymber throgh MOL and I don't have to pay any money to Agent b all..! So my question is  is this right way to get my passport and papers without involving my agent ?? Else I shoud pay 1500 riyal to agent sonce they are the one main mediator between myself and khafeel ? agent is bullshitting. Holding your passport against is against the law, ask from your (new) company to hand over demand letter to you directed to your sponsor, the letter must say that they require your original passport and release letters, attest it from chamber of commerce

3. "General labor" profession is tranferble? Yes

4. Can my company can go legally against my present khafeel if they won't give the passport and releas papers since my present is already accepted the online request? Yes

Thank you in advance!
Mohammed