I am from Pakistan in italy. Need Help urgent Please

hello everyone.
i am from Pakistan. and i got SUBSIDARY PERMISSO DI SOGGIORNO FOR UPTO 5 YEARS. and i have my own Country Pakistani Passport.
questions are

1. Can i travell to Ireland withou visa Dublin one. and what if i take my girlfriend with my self to Ireland for 4 or 6 days and she is italian.

2. i want to get married with my girlfriend she is italian so what is the requirements. i went to mosque Imam said to me first you go to commune register yourself then come back with the certificate so we will do the Nikah Nama. so what is the requirements for wedding in commune.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

kamalkhan123 wrote:

hello everyone.
i am from Pakistan. and i got SUBSIDARY PERMISSO DI SOGGIORNO FOR UPTO 5 YEARS. and i have my own Country Pakistani Passport.
questions are

1. Can i travell to Ireland withou visa Dublin one. and what if i take my girlfriend with my self to Ireland for 4 or 6 days and she is italian.

2. i want to get married with my girlfriend she is italian so what is the requirements. i went to mosque Imam said to me first you go to commune register yourself then come back with the certificate so we will do the Nikah Nama. so what is the requirements for wedding in commune.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

I cannot assist you regarding your second question but for the first, you will need to travel to Ireland using your Pakistani passport and you will need a visa. Your girlfriend will not need a visa.

Please go to your nearest commune and asked them about everything .. They will inform you ..