Asylum people and their difficulties getting married

Dear friends
                          I am from Pakistan and I had applied for asylum in Gießen last year on April 2014 which Is still appending.Now , I have a  German girlfriend and I am living in house with her since August 2014  without getting money from auslander behörde(social money).Now we have decided to get marry and , for this ,we have already submitted all our documents in standesamt at 09-04-2015.
But now I have received a letter from auslander behörde and they ask me to submit my passport and national ID card of Pakistan in the office
I am very much worried at the moment and I have no idea what should I do now.

I will be very thankful for your kind response.

Regards
Mhgujar

Hi mhgujar,

Did the Ausländerbehörde say, what they need your passport and id card for?
Why don't you contact them and explain your situation? They are deciding on your Aufenthaltstitel also after you get married, so you still have to deal with them anyway.  After all, you have nothing to hide and marrying a German citizen is not crime...

Another option is to contact a reputable immigration lawyer and ask for advice.

Good luck!

Hi no clue,
                    I would like to thank first for quick reply....Actually auslander behorde want to deposit and keep the  passport and I.D card in the office.
And I am little bit afraid that if I submitted my passport  to them  they can deport me back to my country.

And they have given me dead line of 20 April ....

mhgujar wrote:

Hi no clue,
                    I would like to thank first for quick reply....Actually auslander behorde want to deposit and keep the  passport and I.D card in the office.

Why? They must have given you a reason....

mhgujar wrote:

And they have given me dead line of 20 April ....

I'm not sure what you can do. It is not a good idea to disregard requests from the Ausländerbehörde since you don't want to screw up you chances of a resident permit, right?

I would try to get help from a lawyer asap and ask for your options!

The auslander behörde gave me reason that if some one had applied for asylum he could not kept passport,and he will have to submit it,according to Gemaß 15 Abs.2 Nr.4 and 5.
I am also trying to find a lawyer to discuss this matter,but it's hard to find lawyer here fast.
Plz(no clue) keep in touch and try to find some thing good in your available sources.

I just looked at the Asylverfahrensgesetz and it indeed states that you have to submit your passport and id card upon request. I'm just wondering why they ask for it now and not a year ago.... Maybe they started looking into your case....Anyway, before handing it in I would get a certified copy of both.

I'm not an immigration expert but I would continue with your application for asylum. If something  goes wrong with your marriage you can lose your right to stay in D  and have to return to Pakistan (this is what I heard...).

Call an expert first thing Monday morning.....

Ok....thanks for helping and reply.

You don't have to worry about this procedure as long as you remained married to a German woman, you will eventually get your passport stamped and get it back

Dear Heartons,
                         thanks for the reply.

I am from india and i had polish national visa until 29-11-2016 and then i had stamped on My passport from Immigration Office in warsaw that means i can stay in poland until i Do not get My temporary resident permit but i had applied for asylum in germany with illegal entry and i know they will reject it according to dublin law but My girlfriend is from germany so we want to get married in germany. Can you pls Tell me that how to Start process for marriage

Bhai pls help me

Sarbjot:
You need to first decide where you want to marry - Germany, Poland, or elsewhere.
Then you need to contact the registrar of marriage ("Standesamt" in German) in the respective country (in Germany: in the town you or your spouse-to-be resides in) and follow their procedures, which differ a lot from place to place (Denmark and Las Vegas are said to be easy for foreigners - and I have no idea about India).
In Germany, it is generally difficult for a foreigner to marry - there will be lots of documents from your home country required and each one must be officially translated into German. The whole procedure can take many months, costs quite a bit of money and is frustrating.
Once you have an official marriage certificate, you can apply for a German family reunion visa.

If you have valid visa don't waist time and go to Denmark and get marry there....this is the best and quick way...I have had not a good experience in stsndsamat in Germany.so I will only suggest you Denmark....

http://www.expresswedding.eu visit this website and explain them that you have valid D visa and you can travel to Denmark.surly they will help you.

Good luck

Mhgujar is right.
But please be careful with the webpage he linked to: It is full of typing and language errors and does not make the impression of a business you want to deal with!
I am sure there are others who do it better. Google them!

Thanx for give me advice, My all documents are under processing in india and may be i will get here within One month. But i Do not know that how can i stay here for 1-2 months Because i think i will get refusal on my asylum application but girlfriend do not want that i go back in any other country. She is strongly stand with me and her family also. Really am in big stress. Pls help me.

Can you pls give me a miss Call on this nö.  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Sarbjot: Please do not post personal contact details on this public forum. It can be abused and is thus not allowed.
(Furthermore, I do not see why we should call you.)

You need to have a valid visa or other permission to stay in Germany. If your asylum application is rejected, you can be deported. Consult an immigration lawyer to find out if there are any valid reasons for you to stay on (I doubt wanting to marry a German is one).

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please participate only in English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sarbjot

This is an English language forum.  Please write only in English so others can understand.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team