I WANNA IMMIGRATE TO RURAL TOWN ABROAD!!

I NEED HELPS.

I have been wanting to live in rural town abroad.
But I don't know how to immigrate to outside of Japan.
Most of countries are very hard even visas.

Since I wanna them,I'm very tired of urban cities.If keeping there I'll collapse both mentally and physically.

I prefer
(1) light populated
(2) yearly cold or cool summer.(I don't like heat weather)
(3) any countries are okay.

Hope you to contact me.

Becoming an expat takes a lot more than only wanting to leave your country.

Based upon your criteria you can make a list of possible countries.
Next  find out if with your education and/or experience you would be able to find a job in those countries. Pay attention to language requirements and improve your language skills.

When you have a short list of countries where you may want to live visit embassy sites and other information sources to find out how to obtain the necessary documents.

Another option could be trying to get a job in Japan at a company that has expat positions available and try to get one of those jobs.

One way or another it's not a simple process and it takes a lot of determination and perseverance.

The original poster would make more sense if he told us a) what rural towns he has already tried living in in Japan and b) what efforts he has made to determine where he would like to live and what work he might undertake. Until he does those things, one has to assume he is just trying to make conversation. I don't think he is serious, Gary.

So I have been bothering about choosing next places.
Which countries do you suggest?
It is wrong about Gordon Barlow said.
I can't get to leave Japan just alone.
I always need helps,assists and supports for get to leave Japan.
No corporations may be inable to leave Japan.

I'M VERY SERIOUS!!
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN TOKYO ANYMORE!!

You should ask yourself:
- Which languages do I speak well? (Living in s country without language skills is hard!)
- How will I finance my daily living costs? (No country admits foreigners without financial independence. Most require you to work.)
- Which skills do I have that would help my host country? Or why else should a country admit me?

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : Bad attitude

With an attitude like yours you will not get any help from anyone on this forum.

Help is a two way street and you have not offered any answers to the relevant questions asked by others in order to assist you.

Hi everybody,

This thread is unfortunately going nowhere and as the initiator has been banned, we are closing this thread.

Thank you

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR