Any idea about Costa de Oro playas area?

Does anyone know anything about this community? Please either respond here in line or send a personal message thank you

Is it located in Mexico?

Yes it's somewhere around Rosarito Beach

Sorry it is near Mazatlan...... a "fur piece" from Rosarito Beach.

You maybe thinking of Playas.....my choice of places to live.....which is the beach area of Tijuana but completely separated from Tijuana by several large hills that  run south from the border toward  Ensenada.....creating this little
"island" of a beach community which is a great place to live.

oopw  MY APOLOGIES.   You are right.  I have been in Playas since 2006 and have never HEARD of Costa de Ora but apparently it is here somewhere.  I must find out where it is located.  Again my apologies.

I telephoned  the "driver"  who 'ferries'  me about  (I don't drive in Mexico) and learned that  I actually live in the Costa de Oro Playas area.  It  is the location somewhat south of the main area (mall, walmart) of the village of Playas (about 20 blocks)  where a number of new hi rise condos have gone up in the past few years.  I live on a corner and the street goes directly down to the beach 2 blocks.  You could pick up most of the homes here and "plop" them down in Newport Beach, Ca and they would fit right in.  I apologize again for my error. 

These condos are pricey.   It is possible to rent  a nice home  for 5 or 6 hundred a month, (I do, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, gated) but the condos are
not in THAT price range. They cater to expats with $.  There are many nice places to live for less.  US citizens cross to work in San Diego area
every day because the rents are cheaper.  There are one bedrooms
at $350 and 2 bedrooms at  $400 in the areas of  Playas closer to the center of the community and the border..

Hope that helps.   Costa de Oro  (without the Playas)  is near Matzatlan.