Birth certificate

Hi
i live in buraydah. My husband is workjng in jubail. i want to get the b.c for my daughter.i got the required paper from hospital. After that i went to ahwal madaniya for her b.c but they r saying that my husband can only get the paper.second i tried to get online appointment but it is askng to get the account activated from some registration centre.
my question is where i m going rong in getting online appointment
second the issuance of my daughters birth certificate depends on the presence of mh husband
third can i visit pakistan eout her birth certificate will pak embassy allow me to travel
plz guide me
regards

drrizwan97 wrote:

Hi
i live in buraydah. My husband is workjng in jubail. i want to get the b.c for my daughter.i got the required paper from hospital. After that i went to ahwal madaniya for her b.c but they r saying that my husband can only get the paper.second i tried to get online appointment but it is askng to get the account activated from some registration centre.
my question is where i m going rong in getting online appointment
second the issuance of my daughters birth certificate depends on the presence of mh husband
third can i visit pakistan eout her birth certificate will pak embassy allow me to travel
plz guide me
regards

your daughter can not travel without  iqama and passport and for Iqama you need BC.
you can activate your MOI account from the Jawazat activation centers if you are not on dependent Iqama.

Thnx for ur reply
i m on dependent iqama
i heard that an infant can travel to pak if not ving B.C by ving an entry on mothers passport
Is it true
regards

drrizwan97 wrote:

Thnx for ur reply
i m on dependent iqama
i heard that an infant can travel to pak if not ving B.C by ving an entry on mothers passport
Is it true
regards

I don't think so that Embassy will add in Mother Passport,your husband can activate MOI account anywhere from Jawazat installed Machines.from MOI you can take appointment.

Below is the PAK Embassy Contact No. Do verify from them regard trvaelling.

+966-11-4884111

Thnx again for all ur help

Your Husband must complete Registration with MOI. Only Father can get Birth Certificate. Its only one day job, he should finish it ASAP. papers required for Birth Certificate are following

1- Hospital Paper or Ministry of Health Paper (Mostly hospitals are registered with online system of MOH)
2- Passport Copies (Husband Wife)
3- Iqama Copies (Husband Wife)
4- Marriage Certificate

Civil affairs Department will Issue Birth Certificate by providing above documents. After that you have to take attestation from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)

After all completion you can go to Pak Embassy Riyadh to make Temp Passport of Child or you can add to mother Passport for travel.

Hope it will help you.

Hi
thnx for all ur help
regards :)