Pacquiao Mayweather Mega fight on May 2! Where to Watch?!!!

Help! I'm stuck in a country that doesn't care about boxing! Astro won't be carrying the Manny Pacquiao- Floyd Mayweather  "fight of the century" on May 2, 2015!!!

Anybody know how one can watch this in KL? Perhaps online? I've checked HyppTV and I can't find anything.

Have the same problem bro.. I'm in KL too.
SG got.. not sure if it's possible to watch from this online:
starhub.com/personal/promotions/tv/fight-of-the-century-mayweather-vs-pacquiao.html

Hey, also want to watch the fight, im here until sunday.

Do u have a place?

I found out that  Sids pub  in  Taman tun or ttdi will show the fight.  I called them to confirm and they said yes.  8am the show starts.  The pub  will be open from 7am and will serve breakfast.  How good  is that?  Can't wait!

Excellent, cause im not from here? Is it far from Bukit Bintang?

I have lived in the Philippines for 8 years now, hope is everything that we are expecting.

Meet u there

TTDI is beside Petaling Jaya, it's near Bangsar. Just ask the cab or ask your hotel concierge

Also in Bukit Bintang at Havana on Changkat BB
https://www.facebook.com/events/762502063862870/

Possibly being screened at the 24 hour SK Corner Indian Nasi Kandar off Changkat BB at Radius/Sunflower hotel (the road is called Tengkat Tong Shin).

:top: 

My main man at WHYNOT on Chunkat has kindly agreed to open at 09:00am and put it on for us so we can get all the undercard and the build up.

It's going to be epic... I'm have Pacman for the KO round 3-5 or KO round 7-10. And just putting it out there that if it goes the distance they'll call a draw.

Any other place? I know mamaks does show sports events too, can anyone share please?

Astro will show it for free on hbo and hbo HD.  Any place with astro will have it

Thanks. I actually know that part that it will be available to all who's subscribed to HBO package. Maybe I should rephrase my question as "Does anybody know any mamaks that will tune in to it tomorrow?".

ask them to turn it to hbo if they have it. Many do

Thank you :)