Looking for Piano, guitar, or violin lessons for kids?

Hello~!
Our family of four will be in Bucharest for 90 days this summer. We are interested in finding music lessons for our 4 and 7 year old. Piano, guitar, or violin would be fine. I also play mandolin and my wife plays violin.
Would this be possible? Please drop us a note if you teach or if you know of a good place to get lessons.
Thank you,
Jonathan

Helloo
of course here you can find out easily a teacher...    if you want i can find out who teaches music but at what level??

Hello JCHaywire,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion from your post on the Bucharest forum so that you can get better interaction.

You can also post an advert in the Classifieds section Music Classes in Bucharest stating that you are looking for music lessons.

Kind regards,
Yuveshen

Hi all

Sakeel italia wrote:

Hi all

Hi,

Why don't you introduce yourself and have a look at the Romania Forum Code of Conduct

Do you have something to offer on this topic?  :/

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat.com

Hello!
I am Traian Constantin, a piano teacher from Bucharest.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not promote your services on the forum

Traian,

Thank you for offering your services.  I see you have already posted an ad on this topic, which is great. 

What is not great however, is spamming the forum with your advertisement and posting contact information.  :mad:   This not in agreement with Romania Forum Code of Conduct, which you should take a look at before you continue posting.

Thank you Traian!

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

It's an old thread but will you share your experience how you get settled all this? @JCHaywire

Hey,

Great to hear you are starting some lessons. The cheapest and easiest way to start is to find some good lessons online. Have you tried that?

I can guide you to come good places.

Also, would love to know what kind of Violin are you interested in playing?

Hey

Due to the coronavirus situation, I'm sure it will not be easy to have face-to-face lessons. I see you are in Bucharest and no doubt, the city has given births to some amazing musicians including Michael Cretu.

Unfortunately, until the lock down is over, online learning is your best bet.

There are plenty of websites where you can learn the basics of violin and other instruments as well. This List might help you.

It provides a comprehensive guide on the best places on the internet to study and learn sheet music.

I'm sure, you can use this knowledge not just to play a violin but also piano, guitars etc.

There is NO single place to learn all this stuff, but if you have time during the lock down, i'd suggest you check these out.

Have fun!