Help! i need an animal rescue centre in HCMC!

Hi,
I'm trying to find a shelter or animal rescue centre in HCMC for a kitten that i found.
I have looked online and found the two places below but ARC says on it's fb page that they have had to shut down their cat home and i am still waiting for a response from VAC so in the meantime i was hoping someone might know of anywhere else that take cats in. I would love to keep him but i don't know how long i will be here and would like him to get used to a new family while he's still young.

VAC: vietnamanimalscruelty.com
ARC: arcpets.com

Background on the cat...
I found him last week outside a chicken shop in a small cage in the sun. he had no water and just a few bones in a bowl. there was only a security guard there and when i asked him about the cat he picked up the cage and gave it to me! I took him to the vet and there we found out that he has a hernia and will need an operation but at the moment he is too small (about four weeks old) so i took him home and after some water, food and a much needed bath he's doing much better and seems like a normal playful kitten.

Thanks for any advice/help
Julie

You can try with ALC
facebook.com/alc.petvn?fref=ts

Thank you. i've just sent them a message :-)

I'm guessing you haven't been here very long. Next time you're better off just walking away. If not you'll have a house full of animals in no time.

Have you found home for the kitten?
Chat with my friend: https://www.facebook.com/tracthuymieu?r … p;fref=ts. She's a cat lover and she's very good in helping to rescue cat. Tell her Ms. Vi Scarletvn give you her FB.

No i haven't. thank you Scarletvn that is most helpful. i will get in touch with her. :-)