Marketing / Graphic Design / Web Design job opportunity in Sweden

Good day!

My wife and I are planning to move to Sweden. We are Filipinos (Philippines) currently living and working in Singapore.

Before we process any documents yet, I would like to know if there is any job opportunity for my field. Though if push comes to shove, I am also open to other work. I have total of 7 years experience in Marketing / Graphic Design (3 yrs Philippines & 4 years Singapore) and 2 years in creating Website design. I have Bachelor's Degree in Advertising.

May I also know, if there is anyone here who has done the same path I am planning... How was applying for residence permit. Was looking for job difficult? Did you went to Sweden as a tourist or you already have job offer or residence permit?

Thank you in advance everyone!

Hello onehitwonder and welcome to Expat.com

Concerning all job hunts, please refer with adverts in proper field in our Jobs in Stockholm section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for reminding, Kenjee.

Hi,
Welcome to my profile.I'm a professional Graphic designer. I work as graphic designer for more than 5 years.I'm a Freelance Graphic Designer with strong experience in corporate designs. I am a proud perfectionist when it comes to art and design. I just won't stop till I'm 100% satisfied.