Visa to lahore

Hai I am from India. I want to visit lahore and it's near by villages for research purposes on writing a book. It will be about boota singh and zainab And their daughters And about the agony of partition. Is it possible to get visa? I will be arriving to Saudi Arabia soon. Please reply me. Thanks.

Hello parveen banu

You may found useful informations about visa in our Visas for Riyadh section of the forum while waiting for advices from members

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kenjee wrote:

Hello parveen banu

You may found useful informations about visa in our Visas for Riyadh section of the forum while waiting for advices from members

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks

Hello Parveen,

Welcome to Pakistan.

I suggest you contact Pakistan High Commission office nearest to you. Issuance of visit/ tourist / study visa for Indians to Pakistan is a routine issue. The requirements are a) A letter of invitation from a Pakistani College/ institution or an individual. b) Proof of sufficient funds to support your visit. c) Proof of the research you have already conducted on this subject.

You have a better chance of a visa application acceptance if you application is initiated  by your employer or your college rather than you as an individual. :)

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Parveen,

Welcome to Pakistan.

I suggest you contact Pakistan High Commission office nearest to you. Issuance of visit/ tourist / study visa for Indians to Pakistan is a routine issue. The requirements are a) A letter of invitation from a Pakistani College/ institution or an individual. b) Proof of sufficient funds to support your visit. c) Proof of the research you have already conducted on this subject.

You have a better chance of a visa application acceptance if you application is initiated  by your employer or your college rather than you as an individual. :)

Thank you, but I am not a college student. How will I get visa? Please help me. I am desperate to visit lahore, I want to see all the historical monuments and visit barki village regarding writing book. Is there any other way. Can I get tourist visa? Please reply me. Also I will be arriving in riyadh and will have to Pakistan from riyadh only.

Parveen,

You mentioned in your initial post:

"research purposes on writing a book. It will be about boota singh and zainab And their daughters And about the agony of partition"

I suggest you talk to any publisher on possibility of publishing your work once it is complete. You don't have to get it published by them, a letter from them is all you need to apply for visa. I do have some connections at Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh but my involvement at this stage will raise unnecessary security alarms.

I suggest you apply through routine system supporting your applications with as many documents as possible showing your interest and keenness.

Keep us posted on the outcome. :)

riazcdki wrote:

Parveen,

You mentioned in your initial post:

"research purposes on writing a book. It will be about boota singh and zainab And their daughters And about the agony of partition"

I suggest you talk to any publisher on possibility of publishing your work once it is complete. You don't have to get it published by them, a letter from them is all you need to apply for visa. I do have some connections at Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh but my involvement at this stage will raise unnecessary security alarms.

I suggest you apply through routine system supporting your applications with as many documents as possible showing your interest and keenness.

Keep us posted on the outcome. :)

Oh thank you ji, that's a good idea. Do u know any publishers?I can take help of publisher from riyadh?