Which private school to choose for my son near ebene cyber city?

Hi,

I am planning to relocate to Mauritius in July'15 from Delhi. I have gone thru lot of blogs on schools and need to help to choose a good one. Blogs and people i have talked with, have recommended below schools can someone help with pros n cons and fees if possible. As of now my son would need to join school in Mauritius, he has just entered in class 2 in Delhi.

Hampton School
Step Ahead
Alexender House School.
Any other

Thanks
CS

Hi,
In which part of Mauritius you want to live? A private School or a government one? Special offers needed?

Regards
Andreas

Any place which is near to Ebene Cyber City...the school preference would be private school.

Thanks,
CS

West Coast International Primary School (www.wipsschool.com) at Cascavelle on the West Coast about 20 minutes drive from Eben or Clavis and La Bocage  (Junior and Senior linked schools) in Moka which is about 20 minutes from Eben closer to Port Louis. All private schools.

Hope this helps - Will

Hello CS

Kindly note that a new thread has been created  as from your posts and responses received on the Mauritius forum since you were off topic on the thread on which you participated.

Here the different informations received will be better listed so that future members too can benefit from the latter.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team