UK Tv via internet

There are lots of options out there and one of them is via android box - an i can highly recommend this

highly recommended Kodi addon Tecbox.tv..... a full tv guide epg (sky style) which not only includes all the freeview channels but can be set to also include all the n-tv addon channels and even ustvnow addon channels too...
installing the tecbox.tv and tecbox tv guide repos
the addons are based on confluence skin
firstly please go to
settings
file manager
add source
click ok on none and type in http://tecbox.tv/repo/teciptv/install/
under enter a name (I suggest .tecbox) you can leave as it is or just click on it and give it a name of your own
once done click ok
ok thats the hard part done smile emoticon you have now added the installer directory so we need to proceed with installing the 2 repos
press return to take you back to the home
second phase
settings
system
addons
install from zip
choose the directory we just made above usually called install if you didnt change its name
click on xbmc.repo.tecboxiptv.zip
also do the xbmc.repo.tecboxguide1.zip
now goto get addons
click on tecbox iptv addons and choose the addons youd like mostly there in video addon section
then do the same thing with the tvguide.zip, go into it and program addon and select and enable the ivue guide addon.
Once you have done that
go to the addon settings and make the slections for the guide content you want to see.
Go to source - xmltv type - and select the view you want (recommend UK premium selection as this will include all uktv sport etc) and is linkable to both current UK freeview channels., other streams via adding to the favourites first then linking in I-vue  and also all ntv subs
then
leave the rest as it is and press ok...
enjoy
Full credit goes to the writers Richard Payne Leon Kennedy for their hard work .... enjoy

cheers toon.

your welcome - hope you enjoy it.

how much does it cost toon, is there a monthly subscription?.

no not for the tecbox addon nor the ivue tv guide theyre free.... the content of course is taken from ftv, filmon and freestreams addons as theyre free too - others can also be taken from other sources too (free ones) and just by adding to your fabvourites they then become selectable into the tv guide  - but the free ones can be limited and a little unreliable - however the NTV addon is a subscription service - i can help you with a free 3days trial of it if you wish - and if you like it you can always subscribe for that content... €14.95 a month but you do get all the live sport, movies news music documantaries etc etc etc and in SD or HD including the usual brit tv channels

if you want to follow up please feel free to PM me

thanks very much for your help toon.

no probs