Business with Pakistani suppliers

Hi Everyone,

My name is Serena and I'm new to this forum. To be honest, I must say that I don't live in Pakistan (but in Spain), neither have the intention (at least by the moment) of moving there, so I expect not to offend anyone (also my apologies for my poor english)...

The case is that I'd like open a small shop and sell, amongst other things, Kuchi Tribal Jewellery, but all suppliers I've found seem to be in Pakistan. However, when I try to contact 'em I got no response...is it maybe because I'm a woman?

¿Could I try to travel there and search for providers by myself? What city in Pakistan would be the best for that? Can anyone help me in any way?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I am living in Lahore - Pakistan. I have some friends who are manufacturing the jewelry. i can forward their contact numbers or i can source the jewelry for you.

Regards,

Ijaz

Hi Sarena.. First of All welcome to this forum. I would like to help you out in this matter. I have been doing this business before, but once i had some problem and i couldnt continue it... but i am thinking to start jewelry business again but am not able to start without investment.
Kindly let me know who may i help you.

Regards,
Ali Siddiqui,

[Moderated: For security reasons, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.]

Hello serenahajjawi,

A new thread has been created for you in the Pakistan forum, as you were  :offtopic:  in the previous one.

You may have better interactions in this new thread.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

Hi serena it is good to see you here welcome first of all in jewelry business you should contact the business owners not individuals after confirm contact you need came to pakistan to check the variety and all kind of price and warranty etc. this is not possible that an individual can help you from here. i have been in London for 2 years i know the taste of europeans while there is a big difference between pakistan and europeans traditions and liking dislikings. So you should be sharp minded and clear other wise you can face a big loss over there. i pray you succeed in business :)

Hello Serina,

The type of jewelery you have shown interest in is generally classified as " Junk Jewelery" of " Artificial Jewelery" in Pakistan. This is manufactured in small scale cottage industries in the suburbs of urban areas of most major cities.

I do not suggest you need to visit Pakistan, you should enter into correspondence with some good manufacturers and exchange photos and samples.

There are 2 major exhibitions on artificial jewelery every year organised by Export Promotion Bureau. I suggest you get in touch with them. :)

hi serena i am live karachi pakistan my english is very poore i want talk to urdu your best city for living in  pakistan karachi city