Having a vacation in Japan!!

Hello!! I will be in Japan on Saturday to be with my whole family for 3weeks. I will be staying with my dad coz he's working there. I'm just wondering is €500 enough for my pocket money? thanks!!

If you stay cheap, maybe is ok, but 500€=70.000¥ are really little money to enjoy holidays in Japan for 3 weeks. Anyway, it will depend where will you go, what you will want to do and how much you will want to spend.

I will be with my dad who lives and works there so i wont be paying for hotels. And my parents will spend for me of course haha but i dont want them to keep on paying for me so i want to bring some pocket money. Anyway! Thanks for the info.

Which city you will go? If in Osaka or Kyoto,mwill be so nice to meet you. :). I am a chef, italian cuisine :)

I have no idea where exactly my dad is living lol. But he said from narita airport to his house will take about 2hrs by train. Cool im a pastry chef also!! 😊😊

Give a look to my cooking page:facebook.com/grainca.florian
Will be nice to meet you

Oska and kyoto is 2 hours by train from Tokyo

It must be ok with 500Euro. It depends what you are doing in Japan :)
Btw, i am from Austria, livining in Tokyo. So, if you need sth, you can message me (^^)

Hallo!! Aber ist das so schön!!! 😊😊 cool i will be in touch once I'm there.. Is there sakuras by that time??

That's totally OK. You don't have to pay for accomodation. Just transportation, a little for meals and visit place 500 EUR is fine.