Real Estate agents

Hi,

My wife and I will be moving to HCMC within a few months. We are currently based in Singapore but will soonest possible commence searching for housing. We will be looking for an apartment in the city districts or maybe District 2.
We are looking for a prof. and reliable real estate agent who can help us finding the right place for us.

Does any of you have some good experiences with an agent and someone you can recommend?

Hope for your help.

Brgds.
Kasper

Hi,

You can have a review here: apartment in dist 2 . It has contacts of real estate agents/building managers/dealer. Hope it can help.

Regards

Hi! I used to live in dst.2 and I know the best areas there. I helped my friends to find apartments in HCMC I also know a very good agency in dst.2. You can send your requirements to this email [email protected] and I will try to help you.

Maria Seluyanova wrote:

Hi! I used to live in dst.2 and I know the best areas there. I helped my friends to find apartments in HCMC I also know a very good agency in dst.2. You can send your requirements to this email [email protected] and I will try to help you.

Hi Kasper, I would like to help you, please send your requirement and contact to my inbox or [email protected].
Thanks
Cuong

[Moderated by Yuveshen: Kindly register your company in the Directory section- Real estate in Ho Chi Minh City ]