Live in Rotterdam looking for new friends

:) Hello everyone,I am Jun ,27 years old,come from China,I live here 1year with my dutch boyfriend in Rotterdam .
I am looking for new friends that we can hang out,watch movies,go shopping,go travelling,do sports etc. :thanks::joking:
I am cheerful for most activity stuff,walk around,have a drink :cool: ,talk to each other. :par::par::shy My hobby is creative kind things :/ ,painting,art class ,like handmade :idontagree:  ,also like cooking a lot :kiss: !We can learn or do together.
:up: I think wherever you are,people really need friends,it is a part of life :whistle: , especially  we live in foreign country :heart: .

Welcome to let me know if you are also looking some new friends who is just like me! :dumbom::dumbom::heart::heart:

Welcome on board  :cheers:

There is no need to copy and paste messages, just one will do  ;)

If you do that a lot, you can risk a ban for this and I think you don't want this to happen.
Thanks for your introduction and I hope you'll get connected soon with people who like to craft or cook with you together or do some fun outdoor activities.

Hello Banyjun,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Thank you for your introduction :D

I would invite you to browse and participate on the Networking Rotterdam forum where you can link up with people in similar situation as yours ;)

Good luck in all your endeavours :top:

Cheers

Mishna

i am looking for  a friend too