Any1 wishing to learn arabic as a group in Al Ain??

I would to know if any 1 is willing to learn arabic language(Speaking) in the weekends or off days as a group by clearing each others mistakes in any park or free space. I wish to learn arabic language as its getting must in Al Ain and is necessary for my job. Some 1 willing can take the initiative and it would help us in our life in middle east.

Hello,

I will be moving to Al Ain this month, I am interested in Teaching Arabic to my friends and colleagues, I am fluent Arabic Speaker.

Ahmed

Yes I love too learn arabic. I want to join u guys let me know when we r ready

I have been looking for a beginners Arabic class for a long time and can't find one in Al Ain, so I am very interested in joining a newly established learning Arabic language class. I am happy if the teacher is male or female, so long as he/she can teach the Emirati Arabic dialect. Please let me know if there is a class available. Thank you.

I will be also arriving in al ain soon and I would like to join you all and learn arabic as soon as possible.

Hey Friends,

I am sorry that I am not in Al Ain city yet for confidential reasons, so my Arabic class won't start so soon.

Best wishes to all of you my dear friends... I will be updating you once I am there.