Newly arrived in Ankara

hi there

arrived 3 days ago

looking for a flat too rent; any leads in Cankaya preferably ?
discovering the city and how difficult is too communicate
for now no social life as i also have to fulfil the mission that my HQ encommanded.

have a nice day :)

Sam

Please members am looking for part time house cleaning, any one who need my services please contact me on this number [Moderated: For security reasons, please do not post your phone numbers on the thread.]

@ > flyingsam,

You can start by dropping an ad in the Flats for rent in Ankara section, to widen your chances.
Also I would suggest you to subscribe at this section, to have updates about new offers.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

..........................................................................................................................................

@ > sharlean k,

You are actually  :offtopic:

For job seeking please drop your ad in the Housemaid jobs in Ankara section.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

cheers Marjorie ;)
Sam

Hey Sam

Welcome to grey Ankara. I know at the beginning always so hard in new place. I have many good and bad experiences about it. I hope everything will going well for you. You should great care to renting a house. Because like many countries, real estate agencies think that foreign people are dump because foreign have no idea about economical status of country and market prices. So find a trustful local to solving like that things. Good luck in advance and enjoy the city.