Khobar ladies

Okie ladies it's me here again . How about meeting in an area only for ourselves not at anyone's place but in a good ambience and having the space all for ourselves . No men only ladies.
Preferred age group 20 -30 yrs married, single, with / without kids all are welcome .

Hi I would like to meet up ...im new here and don't hv any friends 😯

Cool finally I got someone interested in meeting .  :top: . Where do u want to meet . Can send a private message .

Hey ladies are u still meeting up or what i've just moved to khobar and i know no one here i'm an egyptian housewife still no kids, would love to meet some new friends

happy for you

Hi Salma Ahmed!

Welcome in Khobar

Soon I will bring my fiance since I am preparing my wedding by the end of this year, I and my fiance from Alexandria too so I think it would be nice to meet you and search for Alexandrian people around :).

Best Regards,

Ahmed

25january wrote:

Hi Salma Ahmed!

Welcome in Khobar

Soon I will bring my fiance since I am preparing my wedding by the end of this year, I and my fiance from Alexandria too so I think it would be nice to meet you and search for Alexandrian people around :).

Best Regards,

Ahmed

This thread is ladies only, but perhaps you're trying to find a network of friends for your soon to be lady wife.
If so, I hope it works out well for the two of you.

Hi,

I'm moving to Al Ahsa soon, I am interested in meeting females around Al ahsa, Khobar and Dammam

Thanks

Fred wrote:
25january wrote:

Hi Salma Ahmed!

Welcome in Khobar

Best Regards,

Ahmed

This thread is ladies only, but perhaps you're trying to find a network of friends for your soon to be lady wife.
If so, I hope it works out well for the two of you.

Exactly this is my point,

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Hi
We just moved to Khobar
I am interested in meeting female in Khobar😄

Hello,

I'm from Dammam we can meet :)

Hi,

I'm from Dammam which is very close to Al Khobar, we can me If you want :)

Wasma wrote:

Hi,

I'm from Dammam which is very close to Al Khobar, we can me If you want :)

Hi Wasma. I want to have arabic friends, care to meet?  :)

We can meet in Dammam if you want.

Hiya I'm moving to Khobar soon and would love to meet up.